Views
Helpful
Replies

Callattandat Callmanager ver 6.1

Afragoso2009
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody

I install a Attendant Console , I can loggin witch the user I cread in CCM ( ver 6 ) but I can't dial , I receive a message "No lines available to make a new call"

I had followed all the procedure but it doest working.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

sysjes
Level 1
Level 1

1. Application User AC created with PW 12345 added to the CTI enabled and Park monitoring groups.

2. Application User ACDeviceAuthenticationUser created with PW 12345 and in CTI Enabled and Park Monitoring groups and AC user Phones and Pilots associated.

3. Under Service Parameters for the server Attendant Console Service defined both AC and ACDeviceAuthenticationUser.

4. Restart Attendant Console Service in serviceability.

Are you behind a firewall? Windows Firewall enabled?

View solution in original post

Antonio,

Thanks for the follow up info. I'm glad that resolves your issue. It helps to see what steps other users miss.

If you would, please rate the post as helpful. Thanks.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

is the status showing as "call control up" at the bottom right corner on the app?

Are the line showing up grayed out or enabled?

Can you call the same number directly from the phone?

Is the phone assicuated with the authentication user? remember there are 2 application users for AC, follow the feature doc in detail to ensure the correct devices are associated wit the appropriate users.

HTH,

Chris

is the status showing as "call control up" at the bottom right corner on the app?

It showing "Trying"

Are the line showing up grayed out or enabled?

Grayed

Can you call the same number directly from the phone?

No

Is the phone assicuated with the authentication user? remember there are 2 application users for AC, follow the feature doc in detail to ensure the correct devices are associated wit the appropriate users.

Yes the phone is associated with the User

The Pilot Point on The Call Manager its showing " UNknow"

Do you have any step by step for Configuring CallManager Attendant in CCM 6.1?

Hi Cris

See in attach print screen of my Call Attendat

try restarting the AC service and read step by step the guide

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmfeat/fsccmac.html

you're most probably missing user association to groups or devices

exactly which procedure you followed???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

sysjes
Level 1
Level 1

1. Application User AC created with PW 12345 added to the CTI enabled and Park monitoring groups.

2. Application User ACDeviceAuthenticationUser created with PW 12345 and in CTI Enabled and Park Monitoring groups and AC user Phones and Pilots associated.

3. Under Service Parameters for the server Attendant Console Service defined both AC and ACDeviceAuthenticationUser.

4. Restart Attendant Console Service in serviceability.

Are you behind a firewall? Windows Firewall enabled?

Hi Sysjes

Its help me to solve the problem, The user was not add to CTI adn Park Monitoring Groups

Thanks a lot

Antonio,

Thanks for the follow up info. I'm glad that resolves your issue. It helps to see what steps other users miss.

If you would, please rate the post as helpful. Thanks.