cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

tcl script to shut and no shut interface

rgonzalch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have problem with DMVPN I tried some configurations but any works.

The problem is that tunnel with ipsec protection does not support keepalives I have one hub and one spoke the spoke has two interfaces with dynamic ip and the hub has one interface with static ip the two devices have two tunnels gre. The spoke has track to the source and backup comand on tunnels one active and one for backup the problem is when the active tunnel is down (only protocol it is in this way coz the source is down down)the other tunnel comes up and its ok everything is working but when the tunnel active comes back the vpn does not come up until the tunnel is shutdown and not shutdown by manual way. I like to know if is possible to shut and no shut the tunnel when the source comes back with tcl script. (And if is possible that you help me to do the script).

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

rgonzalch
Level 1
Level 1

Ok thanks everybody jaja it`s done. Solution cryto maps on interfaces and do not put tunnel ipsec protected on the tunnel interface on the hub.

DOC. DMVPN DUAL TIER ARCHITECTURE

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: