CCNP inquiry

Unanswered Question
Apr 22nd, 2009

Hi,

I passed my CCNA 2 years ago and i am now preparing to get at least 1 exam. I have bought the Cisco press CCNP bundle and i would like to ask what is the easiet path to learn/take the exam...should i start with BSCI, BCMSN, ICSW and ONT? or there is a better path?

Would the book and simulation enough to pass or would it be better to attend a cisco learning partner for a higher chance of passing?

thanks in advance

Eduard

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
eng.taher_gabr Wed, 04/22/2009 - 04:14

Hi Eduard

first good luck for what ever path you will take , but i recommend to start with ccnp because it provide the candidate with very good knowledge then you can start any other path such as ccsp or ccip or ccdp

in case you decide to take ccnp i recommend you to take bsci first

good luck

taher

edongskiu Wed, 04/22/2009 - 18:06

Hi Taher,

thanks for the encouragement.

Is there an advantage on taking bsci first prior to other exams?

regards,

Eduard

ccbootcamp Fri, 04/24/2009 - 07:29

Eduard,

I think you picked a perfect order. It's the EXACT same order we use to teach our CCNP boot camp:

www.ccbootcamp.com/instructor-led-training/ccnp.html')">http://www.ccbootcamp.com/instructor-led-training/ccnp.html

We've gone through the different courses many times and have determined that this is the most effective order to complete the CCNP track. Good luck with your studies! If you have any questions, let me know.

ttyl

Brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

(please rate the post if this helps)

Actions

This Discussion