cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto RF

ppellettiere
Level 1
Level 1

We just setup auto RF on all of our 12 controllers. My question is, is the controller group leader the only controller

that will display the "Last Group Updates" times? or should I see it on all the controllers?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeff.kish
Level 7
Level 7

You should see it on all controllers. Each controller has its own timer for running the Auto RF checks.

As an aside, I highly recommend that you disable the automatic updates. Running them manually once a week or so is usually best, unless you have a constantly changing or challenging environment. Client can occasionally be disconnected by the automatic updates, which occur every 10 minutes by default.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jeff.kish
Level 7
Level 7

You should see it on all controllers. Each controller has its own timer for running the Auto RF checks.

As an aside, I highly recommend that you disable the automatic updates. Running them manually once a week or so is usually best, unless you have a constantly changing or challenging environment. Client can occasionally be disconnected by the automatic updates, which occur every 10 minutes by default.

I wonder why I only see it on the lead controller? Any ideas?

Hello.

We have the same problem: 6 controllers running 4.2.207 and only one (controller group leader) shows actualizations. Any body knows what is the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card