On Exception (ContactInactiveException) + CSQ

Unanswered Question
Apr 22nd, 2009

Hi there !

Scenario... when a customer hungs up the phone in a certain part of the script, I'd like to set the CSQ value for reports in the end of the day. (Report: Abandoned Call Detail Activity)

In these report, there is a "Call Routed CSQ" column that I'd like to fill with some customized information (CSQ_HUNGUP, for example).. but the problem is that the call were not sent to a SelectResources step yet...

Is there any way of setting this field manually ? I used a SET step just for a simple example....

See attach.

Thanks.

Andrei.

Attachment: 
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ivillegas Tue, 04/28/2009 - 05:46

When a caller hangup a ContactInactiveException will fire. You can use the On Exception Goto step to catch the ContactInactiveException when a caller hangs up. When the contact terminates, if a media step is executed that relies on a contact, it will trigger this exception handler. This step will catch the exception and go to the label you have specified. Here you can place a call or perform desired action.

andrei.goncalves Tue, 04/28/2009 - 05:58

Hi there !

As you can see in attached file, I already used the ContactInactiveException...

I already made it work with the PlaceCall step.. but I didn't want to use PlaceCall for this, I'd liked to used a SET step as attached... but it did not works.

Thanks anyway.

Andrei.

Actions

This Discussion