ICM calling old versions of IVR scripts

Answered Question
Apr 22nd, 2009
User Badges:

Good Morning all, hope you can help me with an issue I have encountered. Let me explain a bit of my problem.

I am currently running IPCCE (icm 7.1, crs 4.5). I just perform some basic changes to an IVR script (deleted a couple of voice prompts and set some different values in PV10 to be sent to ICM via Set Enterprise Call Info). After uploading the new script I made sure to refresh the script and all applications using these scripts. However, when I test my system, I can still hear the voice prompts and the old PV10 values are still available. I know, this seems pretty basic but it's happening only with a couple of scripts, others do not have these problem. Does anybody have experice these problem before? and How to resolve it.

Thanks very much for your help.

Correct Answer by villarrealed about 7 years 11 months ago

Do you have multiple IVRs? If so, make sure the scripts are on both IVRs. Refresh the script and the ICM script reference in the ICM Subsystem on the IPIVR.

Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
villarrealed Wed, 04/22/2009 - 17:05
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Do you have multiple IVRs? If so, make sure the scripts are on both IVRs. Refresh the script and the ICM script reference in the ICM Subsystem on the IPIVR.

roman3mcisco Wed, 04/22/2009 - 17:17
User Badges:

oahh.. Thanks very much Mr VillarealEd.

Yes I have got 2 IVRs and the change has been applied to both (previously). However, I have not been able to refresh the scripts in the ICM subsystem as I've got plenty of them and the web administration is only displaying 31 scripts and there is no arrows to go next or back... Is there other place where I can do this refresh???

villarrealed Wed, 04/22/2009 - 17:34
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

I've never run into that before where there are more than 31 ICM script references. Can you use the sort buttons to bring the script closer to the top? The quick answer to refresh the script is to reboot the IVR. This may not be possible in your environment. The other option would be to create a new reference with a differnt name and then create a new VRU Script reference in Config Manager.

Are most of the IPIVR scripts just to play prompts or collect caller information? If that is the case, I would suggest that you build a generic IVR script where you pass parameters from ICM in PVs to the IPIVR script. This way all you have to do is call one VRU scipr from ICM and you never have to modify the IPIVR script.

roman3mcisco Wed, 04/22/2009 - 17:54
User Badges:

My God, Thanks. I was just lying to you. I could not see the other scripts because these are subflows so there is no such a reference in the ICM IVR scripts subsystem. However, I refreshed the high level reference and It did the trick.

Thanks very much

Actions

This Discussion