reschedule periodic collection problem

Unanswered Question
Apr 23rd, 2009

Hi Experts,

We have LMS 2.6 with RME 4.0.5. For config mgmt I have configured periodic collection weekly. But last few weeks it is not happening.

Also I am not able to reschedule the date. While i reschedule it gives message new settings changed and the new date is reflecting in that page. If i close RME and reopen then the old date is reflecting.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
Joe Clarke Thu, 04/23/2009 - 09:21

It could be that the ConfigMgmtServer has locked up. Try restarting Daemon Manager, and see if the jobs will run again.

pradeepkum Mon, 04/27/2009 - 00:09

I have restarted the Cisco Daemon Manager and restarted the LMS server. Then also i am not able to reschedule the periodic collections.

Also checked the configmgmt server process is running fine.

Joe Clarke Mon, 04/27/2009 - 09:20

This could point an issue with regdaemon.xml. I recommend you open a TAC service request so that file (and possibly the databases) can be analyzed.

pradeepkum Mon, 05/04/2009 - 22:26

The problem has been solved. In the server process there was 1008 which was marked as never started. So i started the 1008 in the server process and then it disappeared from the server process.

Thereafter i am able to reschedule the periodic collection and it is working fine. This FYI and thanks for your responses.

This Discussion