Got My CCSP Title Finally !

Unanswered Question
Apr 23rd, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I passed the CANAC paper(642-591) in the 2nd week of this month and I am finally now a CCSP, I made it again :)) Here's the order I followed to fullfil my CCSP certification requirements: SND -> SNPA -> IPS -> SNRS -> CANAC over the past 1.25 year.

My next mission to accomplish is passing the CCIE RnS lab exam successfully this year. I had completed the CCIE written exam last Oct so now it's time for me to prepare well for the final challenge in hands-on CCIE lab !

Cheers :))

Peter Lee (CCNP,CCIP,CCDP,CCSP)

Overall Rating: 1 (1 ratings)
yclee_peter88 Wed, 04/29/2009 - 17:53

Hello Brad,

Thanks for your suggestion. CCIE Security is the milestone I am aiming to achieve next year together with CISSP.

For this year, I just need to focus on getting my CCIE RnS first. I had just completed IE RnS Workbooks Labs 1 to 5 recently, that's almost like half-way through my hands-on lab preparation.

As a final preparation, I am going to enroll in a local CCIE RnS intensive bootcamp to boost my confidence level in the actual lab exam. Hopefully the trainers can help us with some latest CCIE exam tips and hints :-D Thanks.

Peter Lee

yclee_peter88 Wed, 04/29/2009 - 18:07

Hi Johnlloyd, exactly like you said, CCSP is indeed one tough nut to crack!! With more difficult subjects like SNPA and SNRS, one does require high degrees of motivations and perseverance to reach the CCSP destination. But then it is the journey that makes you stronger. Thanks.

Peter Lee

Actions

This Discussion