WFM CSD Integration

Answered Question
Apr 23rd, 2009

Hi All

Anyone out there got much experience of Workforce Management for IPCC Express?

In particular, I'm wondering how you go about achieving the integration into Supervisor Desktop as discussed and screen grabbed at this URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps8293/prod_brochure0900aecd8061544a.html

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Aaron

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by lohjintiam about 7 years 7 months ago

Aaron,

That looks to be the Adherence display of Cisco WFM in the integrated browser of the CSD. The view of the URL is somehow not showing the browser tab. Not too sure how that is done.

FYI, I'm using UCCX7SR1, CSD7.0(1) & WFM8.2 and i'm able to display the Adherence view (as well as other WFM views/functions) from CSD.

Thanks!

JT

Overall Rating: 0 (3 ratings)
Correct Answer
lohjintiam Mon, 04/27/2009 - 02:19

Aaron,

That looks to be the Adherence display of Cisco WFM in the integrated browser of the CSD. The view of the URL is somehow not showing the browser tab. Not too sure how that is done.

FYI, I'm using UCCX7SR1, CSD7.0(1) & WFM8.2 and i'm able to display the Adherence view (as well as other WFM views/functions) from CSD.

Thanks!

JT

Aaron Harrison Wed, 06/16/2010 - 04:23

Ah.. just stumbled over this old thread of mine.

In the end it turned out that the screen grab on the datasheet was an 'developed' using PhotoShop rather than a programming language (hmmm...). The closest you can get is launching the URL within CSD. So it's equally as integrated to CSD as Google or is.

Aaron

Actions

This Discussion