Views
Helpful
Replies

WFM CSD Integration

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All

Anyone out there got much experience of Workforce Management for IPCC Express?

In particular, I'm wondering how you go about achieving the integration into Supervisor Desktop as discussed and screen grabbed at this URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps8293/prod_brochure0900aecd8061544a.html

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Aaron,

That looks to be the Adherence display of Cisco WFM in the integrated browser of the CSD. The view of the URL is somehow not showing the browser tab. Not too sure how that is done.

FYI, I'm using UCCX7SR1, CSD7.0(1) & WFM8.2 and i'm able to display the Adherence view (as well as other WFM views/functions) from CSD.

Thanks!

JT

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Aaron,

That looks to be the Adherence display of Cisco WFM in the integrated browser of the CSD. The view of the URL is somehow not showing the browser tab. Not too sure how that is done.

FYI, I'm using UCCX7SR1, CSD7.0(1) & WFM8.2 and i'm able to display the Adherence view (as well as other WFM views/functions) from CSD.

Thanks!

JT

Ah.. just stumbled over this old thread of mine.

In the end it turned out that the screen grab on the datasheet was an 'developed' using PhotoShop rather than a programming language (hmmm...). The closest you can get is launching the URL within CSD. So it's equally as integrated to CSD as Google or is.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: