Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC Outlook Toolbar

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I am having an issue with the UCC Outlook toolbar where at some point it become non-functional. All the buttons become greyed out and it apparently looses it's connection to the UC. The taskbar ICON is still active (Red Status) and it still continues to detect when I make and recieve calls because I still get the informational bubble.

rebooting the PC and/or restarting outlook doesn't fix the issue. Restarting the entire UCC program/services doesn't help either.

The only way to resolve this issue is to re-register all DLL's. I do this through a batch file:

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCAppsIE.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCOutlookView.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCToolbarIE.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCToolbarOutlook.dll"

Then I restart outlook and everything comes back.

Any idea how to fix this?

-Brian

2 Replies 2

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

-Brian

You might try running the TSP install again.  I would recommend opening up a TAC case for this one.