Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC Outlook Toolbar

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I am having an issue with the UCC Outlook toolbar where at some point it become non-functional. All the buttons become greyed out and it apparently looses it's connection to the UC. The taskbar ICON is still active (Red Status) and it still continues to detect when I make and recieve calls because I still get the informational bubble.

rebooting the PC and/or restarting outlook doesn't fix the issue. Restarting the entire UCC program/services doesn't help either.

The only way to resolve this issue is to re-register all DLL's. I do this through a batch file:

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCAppsIE.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCOutlookView.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCToolbarIE.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Unified CallConnector\ccUCCToolbarOutlook.dll"

Then I restart outlook and everything comes back.

Any idea how to fix this?

-Brian

2 Replies 2

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

-Brian

You might try running the TSP install again.  I would recommend opening up a TAC case for this one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: