cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't archive 7606-s or 3110 configs

didentx01
Level 1
Level 1

I think I am going crazy, but here it goes. I upgraded LMS 2.6's RME to 4.0.6, CS to 3.0.6, DFM to 2.0.12 and CM to 4.0.12. I added device packages (or so I thought) but when I try to archive the configs, it says I don't have the device packages for these devices. Can someone help me pleeeese?

12 Replies 12

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are the sysObjectIDs for these devices?

I don't want to hijack the actual thread but I have the same issue. I have RME 4.0.6 and the sys object ID is

RFC1213-MIB::sysObjectID.0 = OID: CISCO-SMI::ciscoProducts.863

Hey Joe,

Where will I get the ObjectIDs for theses devices?

You can use the SNMP Walk tool under Device Center. Specify a starting OID of "sysObjectID".

7606-s OID:CISCO-SMI::ciscoProducts.863

3110X OID:CISCO-SMI::ciscoProducts.947

These devices are supported in CBS3000 package version 4.2 and Rtr7000 package version 5.4. Make sure that these packages are properly installed under Common Services > Software Center > Device Update.

Do I need to get device packages for these devices?

If they are not installed, click the Common Services and RME boxes under Device Update, then download and install ALL available updates.

My server cannot get to the internet. How will I get these device packages?

This will be very tedious to do, but go to http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-rme , and download all of the RME 4.0.6 device packages. Then, go to http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-cd-one , and download the MDF 1.25 package. Then,you can use the same Device Update interface to install the packages from the local file system.

Hi

I installed the devices packages, mdf1.26, Rtr700 and CBS300 but I'm still unable to archive the config on Cisco 7606. I'm on RME 4.0.6 with all the latest packages installed. Please advise.

You need to start a new thread for your issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: