- Cisco Employee,
5.6.4 has been release to all customers on 04/21. It contains fixes for defects found by customers and/or internal testing. I'll mention a few of them below. Please have a look at the release notes for a more comprehensive list of the most important fixes or contact Cisco IronPort Customer Support if you have questions in regards to anything specific that is not listed there.
Fixes in AsyncOS 5.6.4-015
* Fixed: Access logs do not log policies correctly when using custom URL categories in some cases [Defect ID: 41992]
* Fixed: An application fault intermittently occurs in the L4 Traffic Monitor [Defect ID: 43574]
* Fixed: Some URLs are miscategorized [Defect ID: 46203]
* Fixed: Web Proxy generates a core file with McAfee enabled and when receiving very large files [Defect ID: 44901]
* Fixed: Files get truncated when uploaded in a CONNECT tunnel using FTP [Defect ID: 45703]
* Fixed: Scheduled WBRS report generates an email with an error message instead of the report content [Defect ID: 46214]
In 5.6.4 we introduced some changes around 'Proxy-Authorisation' headers that you should be aware of as the behavior has changed since 5.6.2.
Please carefully read the 'Changes in Behavior' section of the Release Notes before upgrading.
We encourage you to have a look at the release notes and to upgrade to 5.6.4-015 at your convenience.
Let us know how you like it!