cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdALL Randomly coming on?!

andrew.wilson
Level 1
Level 1

Got two users who is saying that their phones goes to CFwdALL to Voice Mail with out them doing anything.

I have taken the CFwdALL softkey button out, just to make sure it isnt any other user manually putting the CFwdALL all, and took them out of accessing the user webpage. Still went to VM. It happens randomly. Yesterday it went on, then within 15minutes went off again.

They have swapped the handsets, and still happens.

They are also both a memeber of the same pickup group.

I cant not seem to work out what is causing this?

They are running CM5.1.

I am in the process of looking through the traces at present, but if anyone here has got any ideas, that will be great!

Thanks

Andy

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

shared lines?

replication issues??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for your reply.

Will need to look if they have got shared lines. Dont think they have.

Replication issues..what exactly do you mean replication?

Hi!

Have you got any solution to this problem? We have CUCM 6.1 and now there is one 7906-phone that keeps randomly getting cfwdall coming on. It is not a shared line, just one phone with same number. Would appreciate an answer to this...

Satu

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're on the right track by looking at the traces, that's what I would do.  Its hard to tell what might cause this and the traces should tell you what actually did cause it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: