We deployed UCCX 7 this week and have noticed a few issues with the agents. First of we have had reports that there have been a few occasions where the agent went into a reserved state for a period of over 2 minutes. Calls were in the queue but not delivered. We have a work time of 8 seconds set. I have checked the CSS/Partition of the CTI ports and that is correct. I have also checked the prompt setting in the script and it is set for interruptible. This has happened atleast 3 times that I am aware of. The second issue has only happened a few times...when the agent logs out they receive a message that "There is a call active and the agent must remain logged in until the call is completed...." The agent is not on the phone and there are no calls in the queue.