New deployment Agent Issues

Unanswered Question
Apr 24th, 2009
User Badges:

We deployed UCCX 7 this week and have noticed a few issues with the agents. First of we have had reports that there have been a few occasions where the agent went into a reserved state for a period of over 2 minutes. Calls were in the queue but not delivered. We have a work time of 8 seconds set. I have checked the CSS/Partition of the CTI ports and that is correct. I have also checked the prompt setting in the script and it is set for interruptible. This has happened atleast 3 times that I am aware of. The second issue has only happened a few times...when the agent logs out they receive a message that "There is a call active and the agent must remain logged in until the call is completed...." The agent is not on the phone and there are no calls in the queue.

Any suggestions?

Joe

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sebastiaanv Sat, 04/25/2009 - 00:19
User Badges:

I've seen this behaviour on our UCCE 7 environment a few times. As we have enough agents, calls always got dequeued (to other agents). As for the agents being in a reserved state issue, I our case I suspected a WAN issue (we've also had agents begin put in a 'not ready' state whereas the agents themselves would see that they're 'ready'), but as it does not happen too often, I never really got round to troubleshooting this issue.

What is the exact CAD version you're using? We're on 7.2 SR1 IIRC (not at work right now).

--bas

Actions

This Discussion