Unity 5, single subscriber to answer extensions on different CM6 clusters?

Unanswered Question
Apr 24th, 2009
User Badges:

I'm trying to find a way to have a few specific phones on different CUCM 6.13 clusters use the same unity server for voicemail.

I have 2 locations, each with their own Call Manager 6.13 cluster and their own Unity 5 server. A few users work at both locations. They have a different phone number at each location (since they are 1000 miles apart), but I would like both of their extensions to use a single Unity account. The Unity Servers are digitally networked, and I can use the GSM tool to move users back and forth, so I know what's working. But if I setup a phone at locationA, and another at LocationB, and setup a Unity account at LocationA and include an alternate extension (LocationB Extension), calls to ExtensionB do not go to ExtensionA's unity account. Trunking has been setup between these call managers and it's the same AD domain at both locations.

I'm using Exchange 2003, so the reason for this is so that messages left at either extension will drop into the same e-mail inbox.

I'm looking for help, because I swear I had a test of this very setup working before we went live a year ago with both clusters. Is there a better way to handle this?

Thanks in advance.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion