cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"High Traffic try again later" 6.1.1

mqsdamd
Level 1
Level 1

"High Traffic try again later" on phone display in cucm ver 6.1.1. and users are getting busy tone., no dial tone for 5 to 10 minutes, the cpu usage is not more than 25%, i have huge phones and GW as well. single cluster with no WAN IPT branch. some one light me up....this is getting bad know....

6 Replies 6

vpreenja
Level 1
Level 1

See if you have VG224 in your network whose ports are enabled. They mkight be trying continously to register with the Call manager which have Auto registration disabled. If this the case disable those VG224 ports.

Hope this helps!!

yes, we do have VG224 routers but the ports are disabled as u said. but iam thinking what is the relationships with vg224 with these errors.

If these ports are enabled they will continously try to get registered with the call manager and u will get a lot of Transient connection attempts in the Application logs.

Moreover these registration and un-registration requests will consume a lot of bandwidth and will eventually cause these errors..

I stop those error from vg224 and vg248, but still the problem exists, after debug in voice gateway i found the Vocie gateway is sending cause value of 41 to PSTN which in turn sending NETWORK BUSY instead of NUMBER BUSY. at the same time the phone display high traffic error message. still the problem is unresolved ,

Hi did you ever resolve this issue? im having the same

MAYBE IT IS TOO LATE TO REPLY but it can help for other admins on the future.

I had the problem with calls to cellphone, some cellphone, the problem was wiht the way to dial, some cellphone has to dial direct like your house. That was my problem, it was not problem for my router or pbx. 

I attach my debug from the router it sends the legend "Cause Value= 42"

Hope it can helps u!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: