vpreenja Sun, 04/26/2009 - 01:44
User Badges:

TAC Engineer cannot provide you the License.

You will have to open a case with the Licensing team to get the software feature license, node license and phone license after the upgrade..

You need to provide the PAK and serial number of the server to them..

Chris Deren Sun, 04/26/2009 - 08:04
User Badges:
  • Super Silver, 17500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

    2017 IP Telephony, Contact Center, Unified Communications

The actaul process is that you need to order the upgrade media via PUT which will also provide you with the PAK for CM 7 software feature licenses that you will need to register and apply to your CM.

Obviously in order to use PUT the ESW and UCCS support contracts need to list your CM software.




This Discussion