RONA Calls does not change agent state

Unanswered Question
Apr 27th, 2009

I have sometimes problems for a customer of mine when it comes to RONA calls. This specific customer has the RONA setting to 18 seconds before it goes back into the script and looks for next availabel agent. Now and then some of the agents does not become NOT READY if they choose to not answer the call. The call itself goes into the RONA script and searches for next available agent as it should.

Sometimes the agents if being set to NOT READY and i cannot find any similiarity between these inciednts.

It's the same ip phones 7962, using cucm 6.x and IPCC 7.2.5. All scripts is the same both in ivr ans icm. What could cause this issue? No other customer have reported this bahaviour ecept this customer and i have 17 of them. All in the same cluster etc. Any ideas?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Mon, 04/27/2009 - 04:45

Do all your agents have the same agent desk setting in the config manager?

Patrik Englund Mon, 04/27/2009 - 04:47

Yes for this customer they are all sharing the same desk settings. They are 17 agents total in this team and 3 of them having this issue

david.macias Mon, 04/27/2009 - 04:54

If a non affected agent uses the phone of an affected agent does the same thing happen?

Patrik Englund Mon, 04/27/2009 - 21:17

I have not tried that one yet. Will do so but please continue to post your thoughts

villarrealed Mon, 04/27/2009 - 08:18

Are you using CVP? I have seen this when the CVP timeout is set the same as the desktop timeout.

This Discussion