cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2851 Router question RE:Voice.

kgelles
Level 1
Level 1

Have implementation of 2 2851 Routers connected via 10mb EPL connection interlinking two sites via 10mb Etherenet Private Line (via int g0/1), need to know if possible to insert new HWIC T-1/ISDN PRI to supply connectivity between both ends. Traditional ROLM Phone system on T-1/PRI port to 2nd site at other end of 10mbEPL to a Media GW that will convert to access for a VoIP PBX. Concern is of course that this traffic be given priority over the 10mb EPL over any data that would be input and carried and normal data connectvity is via G0/0. Have diagram as attachment is pdf. If any one has done this would it be possible to share a config.

1 Reply 1

Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

Thanks for your post! Since this is not a small business product, I suggest posting your question to the Networking Professoinal Connections (NetPro) Discussion Forum for input from appropriate subject matter experts. NetPro is a peer and expert forum where you can get suggestions and information from networking professionals on a variety of solutions and technologies. The NetPro forums have many threads on the 2851 and I'm sure someone over there will be able to help you.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cisco Moderation Team