cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wireless adapter 340 is not associated

squallrxz
Level 1
Level 1

i got a problem,i need to do a wireless survey by cisco software ACU ,and i set up a most simple lab environment ,and i have set my profile in the ACU ,simply configured the ssid with no encryption

but the ACU always notice me , your adapter was not associated . i have tried many times .

thanks for help.!!

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is a pretty old card. If you are doing a survey now a days, you should at least have the CB21ABG card. What you should do is reinstall the driver and ACU.... download the latest from CCO. If the ACU doesn't pick up the card, then you might just have a bad card.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Yea, i agree put that card out to pasture ... Plus its only 802.11b card. What sort of survey are you trying to do ?

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

thx a lot , yesterday i succeeded in associating the ap,and the ap is cisco air-ap1242ag-c-k9 ,i find the ap has configured to support 1Mbps, 2Mbps,5.5Mbps,11Mbps. and channels are 1,11

,but why i can't associate my wireless adapter to cisci-1812w.i know the card is outdated,but i think the new wireless appliance is backward-compatiable to the old 802.1/b. help me to solve it !3q!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card