cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to migrate UCCX 5.0 to another CCM (7.01)

rahaman.abdoul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Do somebody know how to integrate UCCX to another CCM? I used CRS serviceability utility to change all stuff and I recreate the same CRS admin account on my new CCM. But When I/m trying to log in, I have the message "Unauthorized", as it's not the right account or it's not a CRS admin...

If I tried to use CRS admin utility, it didn't want to launch.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use CET tool and chnage the state to "FRESH_INSTALL" which will allow you to go through the initial wizard again.

1 . Start the Config Object Browser.

Go to start -> run and type "cet"

(or run cet.bat in the "C:\Program Files\wfavvid" directory )

2 .Select "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig" from the config object type tree and double click on the row at the right pane.

3 . Select the "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig" tab and change the Setup State from "DONE" to "FRESH_INSTALL".

4 . Restart the node manager.

5 . Login to the Appadmin with Administrator/ciscocisco credentials.

6 . This will lead to the initial setup page.

HTH, please rate all posts

Chris

Thanks Cdren, it's not completely solve my problem.... During this new install I need to put Licence files. I use a VMWare for our course and it was installed before with an USB key. So, no license file!!! Do you have a solution to recover this Licence file or to put another one?

I went to cisco.com/go/license but it is impossible to generate one for UCCX

Thanks again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: