Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM web page

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i'm sorry for this silly question, but i wonder if i can access callmanager web admin page directly bypassing the website's security certificate

iam asking this because i'll send my users a link to ccmuser page so that they can change their passwords and PIN and change other device settings ..

does any body has any idea

thx

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

starting with CCM 4.1(3) all releases use https for security and cannot be disabled

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thanks java for ur response actually i was wondering whether i could install a SSL certificate on the CCM web server to bypass the certificate error messages when my users access user web page to change user options

can u help plz

did u ever get an answer for this? I just want to do it for the ccmuser page.

Not sure about your particular Call Manager version.

I believe this is possible to install a third party certificate so you dont get the security warning. I referred to a Call Manager version 6.1.2 in my case.

Cisco Unified OS Administration - Security - Certificate Management

You can click on "Help for this page" to learn more

There is also a bit of information in the Administration Guide as well as the release notes.

Hope that helps.

Thanks....I will check this out.

I am using ccm4.1.3

My mistake. 4.1.3 does not have this page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: