Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS 5.2.130 apache stopped

Hi,

I've an installation of WCS 5.2.130 with a win2003 server ( with 8G RAM and 3.4GHz proc ).

I found several time the APACHE SERVER and WCS stopped while DATABASE and HEALTH MONITOR are running

I've seen a bug related a logon/logout from the phisical console, but it's not this the situation.

The workaround is to logon ( via remote desktop ) into the server and sto/restart the WCS.

Any idea / suggest ?

Many thanks in advance

Luigi

2 Replies 2

ericgarnel
Level 7
Level 7

What does eventviewer indicate?

Also, do you have iis running as well?

there may be a conflict.

Given the fact that is on windows, do you have automatic updates enabled and/or are there local or domain policies that could affect system users that are used for services?

Another workaround would be to create a script that monitors the service and restarts it if the service is down. It has been a while since I messed with windows, but there are many ways to do this

Hi Eric,

thanks for the reply. No related event ans ISS is still running.

I think there isn't automatic update or policy, but i'll ask to customer and I'll let You know.

many thanks and regards

Luigi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card