cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stop Voice Messages to Operator

carbonscoring
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, I have a weird issue we have a small medical office that we use system call handlers that broadcast out for different employees to pick up for the operator. In Cisco Unity Connection there is a generic operator as a user, that we do not use however, somehow messages are accumulating in this mailbox. I have went through each user and system call handlers "caller input" to see if any are marked to send to this "operator". I have unchecked several that we're being send but, I'm still seeing messages coming into that voice mailbox. Is there a way to turn off voicemail for the "generic operator" account?

Thanks,

Mike

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that account receives NDR notifications, if it's the owner of call handlers, etc it will also receive notifications. those need to reach someone so you cannot turn it off.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mike,

Look at the Greeting page for your Call Handlers. You will likely find one or more that are set to Take Message after greeting. This message will be left in the Message Recipient's box specified on the Messages page.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: