We have a remote site using site to site VPN connected to headquarter. We want to setup NetFlow on the romote router and send the NetFlow packet back to the collection server in the headquarter, the NetFlow works fine on the remote router, but NetFlow packets can't send it to the Collection server in the Headquarter.
Enclosed are the network diagram and the configuration of the remote router.
We have tried the followings.
1. Can't directly ping the collection server from the router, but we can when
we do "extented ping".
2. we do the tracerroute as below.
Target IP address: 192.168.32.144
Source address: 192.168.204.1
Numeric display [n]:
Timeout in seconds :
Probe count :
Minimum Time to Live :
Maximum Time to Live :
Port Number :
Loose, Strict, Record, Timestamp, Verbose[none]:
Type escape sequence to abort.
Tracing the route to 192.168.32.144
1 192.168.210.1 80 msec 76 msec 100 msec
2 192.168.210.57 80 msec 76 msec 76 msec
3 192.168.32.144 76 msec 80 msec 76 msec
3. try to add "ip route 192.168.32.144 255.255.255.255 192.168.210.1
It didn't work.
4. We can directly ping from the switch behind the router in the remote
5. checked the both router on IPSec tunnel, there is no blocks.