Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customize key ip phone

Hi at all, I have CUCM 6.x and I want to know if there are any chance to customize keypad of ip phone to request any service like a "callback service".

For example, when I push on my keypad 1-2-3 is like I push "callback" service on my keypad.

How can I do this?

Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Hello Dear,

Yes! you can do this by integration of CTI and CIPS applications, there will be two parts of this solution.

First part will be TAPI based CTI application application to interact with Cisco IP Phone to handle calls, and second part will Cisco XML IP Phone service to interact with user via IP Phone keypad.

Thanks & Regards,

M. Mudassir Saeed

Thanks M. Mudassir Saeed!!!

Ok but do you know what CTI and CIPS application can I get to do this ?

And second part....how I can I configure Cisco XML IP Phone service to interact with user?

Thanks And Kind Regards,

Francisco

Hi Dear,

All these techniques involves software development using different computer languages, I offer my professional services for such contact center and unified communication solutions, please drop me an email for more information.

Thanks & Regards,

M. Mudassir Saeed

Ok if you want you can send me an email at this email:

flucena@infoglobal.es

Thanks and Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: