Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable Second Line Automatic

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I would like know if it's possible enable second line automatic, because my Customer have more or less 2000 IP Phones and all are enable only one receive a one line. There are any procedure? If not,I will have that enable a one for one IP Phones. As information my Customer have a CCM 5.1.3

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you mean accept two or more calls per line modify the maximum number of calls on the line to at least 2 and busy trigger to 3

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi Java,

Maybe I didn't had explain wright. The procedure manual I know, The that I would like know if is possible to do configuration automatic. For example, I program to change for next weekend.

Thanks ,

Wilson

yes, if you have used BAT in any linux appliance you should know you can schedule the jobs or run immediately

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Java,

There are any procedure to execute this activity? Therea are any link that you could inform to me?

Thank You,

Wilson

yes, BAT guide

Bulk Administration Guide, Release 5.1(3)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bat/5_1_3/5_1_3.html

bookmark this

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

ALL CUCM guides are in the above, you'll never have to ask for any links just look for the info there.

in any case just taking 30 minute and fooling around with BAT is more than enough to get a grasp of it without any guides

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: