cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configure cmd not available for 1131ag access point

maillance
Level 1
Level 1

I have connected to my new 1131ag access point with a serial cable and hyperterminal and am able to get a list of commands.

I enter "enable" and my password to get a list of more commands.

But at this point there is not "configure" command available as is stated in the documentation.

Also, this device is plugged into a local network and has been assigned an IP address from DHCP. When I try to connec to that address in my browser it does connect to anything.

Is there something I have missed that I need to do to be able to configure this access point via the console interface or the browser interface?

2 Replies 2

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

Thanks for posting. Since this is not a small business product, I suggest posting this question in the Cisco NetPro Community http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main for input from appropriate subject matter experts. NetPro is a peer and expert forum where you can get suggestions and information from networking professionals on a variety of solutions and technologies.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business

Support Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

I have done that.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: