Add another directory

Unanswered Question
May 1st, 2009
User Badges:

We're looking to add another directory to our phones, mainly for our technicians cellular numbers. I was thinking editing the directories script to show yet another directory in addtion to Personal and Corporate.

If that is not possible, then adding a phone service would be the 2nd choice. We're running CUCMBE 7.0, does anyone know an easy approach at accomplishing this or can lead me to the correct documentation? I've been searching for quite some time now with no luck. Any insight provided will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
irisrios Thu, 05/07/2009 - 13:18
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

That is possible, but it requires some custom programming. You need to change the Directories URL to point to a new page that is created on a non-CCM server.

allenelson Fri, 05/08/2009 - 06:59
User Badges:

I'd like to, but I suppose I won't ask why it cannot be hosted on the same server..

How custom are we talking? This is an important topic that customers laugh at when told the system can't do a simple directory. I'm pretty self sufficient when it comes to html related items, not so much java. Is that the bulk of the programming?

Also, if there is any documentation that can lead me in the right direction I would be very greatful.

Actions

This Discussion