Unity failover problem

Unanswered Question
May 1st, 2009

Dear All,

I have abig problem, I need to install cisco unity 4.0 with failover and i installed active directory and exchange 2000 on the same server , the firest server integrated succesfully with call manager cluster and work properly , but after install the second server i also install additional domain controller on that server to make high a vailability after configure it and and go to failover step didn't complete Is there any problem in this scenario?

your fast replay is highly appreciated .

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Tommer Catlin Fri, 05/01/2009 - 15:09

Right, you cant run Failover with Unity and Exchange on the same server. With Unity 5.x or 7.x I a believe you can, it's not an issue.

The guides clearly state you must have Exchange on a separate server from Unity Primary and Failover.

hadelmahmoud Thu, 05/21/2009 - 02:04

thank you so much for your replay , I already installed the failover with unity and exchange on the same server but when I Installed on the firest server I choose "Typical - install - install" during the installation of the exchange and I choose the "custom-none-install" on the second server and the failover happend and work properly

Actions

This Discussion