Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR table empty suddenly

hadelmahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have call manager 4 already installed in cluster consist of 3 server Publisher plus two subscriber and i configured CDR service and it work properly when i extracted table from Data base all calls appear right but now when i extract table from database is empty taking into your consideration i didn't change any thing in configuration relaed to CDR service

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

has someone installed a 3rd party billing server??

many of them delete the info after they import it to another box

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this happen could you advice me how can I solve this problem?

Sorry, that would not be even configured on CCM. That config would be on your billing server and you need to refer to the help or documentation to disable that if it's enabled.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi

I asked the billing system company to copy the CDR only and don't remove it from callmanager but now I have to know when the CDR records used up all its available space?? and how can I backup ,restore and delete CDR tables from the callmanager??

Best Regards;

Hany Adel

When they reach the 1.5 M records you will start overwriting oldest records

BARS can backup and restore, you can manually delete entries in DB.

You can have your DB admin to write a SQL script to delete records every X days, older than X days, etc.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: