cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

device not getting deleted

gvk_kuttan
Level 1
Level 1

device not getting deleted in Common services . the device is unknown state in DCR

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of LMS do you have? What exactly are you doing to delete the device? What error do you get?

we are using LM S3.0 ; i am deleting the device from DCR adn i dont get any error message when i check once again i am able to see the device details in DCR

Sorry for the late reply thanks

It sounds to me like you have a pop-up blocker enabled. When you click the Delete button under Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Management, you should get a pop-up asking if you really want to delete this device, or if you only want to delete devices that are not being managed bu any application.

i am getting the POP UP too ; it asks whether to continue then i click to continue \ but i dont get success message like "device has been deleted"

Can you post screenshots showing exactly the process you're using, and exactly what you see?

I am deleting the Device 10.51.1.2 and i have attached the screen shot after deleting ; when i search again the device is still in DCR database and not setting deleted

Are you saying that the pop-up in screenshot 3 never goes away? Or does it just disappear on its own without a final message that the device was deleted?

Yes ; it just disappear on its own without a final message that the device was deleted sucesfully

I recommend you open a TAC service request so real-time analysis can be done.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco