Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX - RightFax outbound fax from available template of documents

somannairv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a customer running on IPCC Express 7.0(Premium) with CCM 7.0. They have Rightfax server integrated to CCM to send out fax messages. Now, they have come up with a new requirement and I need help to accomplish this.

Management has prepared a fixed number of application forms and brochures in the form of templates, any caller would be given choice during the call flow to opt to select a file from these pre-defined templates and get it faxed to him/her.

Hence during call flow, an option would be there to select a file from the list of menu and enter his fax number. IPCCX should initiate a process to send these details to RightFax and it should send the required files to number provided by caller.

Pls let me know if anybody has done similar solution earlier, if so, kindly share script/script logic.

Regards,

Soman.

2 Replies 2

Hi Jonathan,

I'd appreciate if you could pls look into the posts closely. This is not a duplicate thread, earlier thread as mentioned in your link was to seek help for scheduling of bulk messages so that RightFax server doesn't hang.

However, this post is to know if we can send fax messages using a set of template documents. A script level help is anticipated in this thread. Thank you.