cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP phone Security Features

shirwaziri1_2
Level 1
Level 1

Can any tell me what Security features I can offer to my client. It is something they are requesting. They need to know all the security features they can apply to their Call manager 6.1 cluster.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

we already have guides on that

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Security Guide, Release 6.1(1)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/6_1_1/secugd/sec611-cm.html

searching CCO can get you a lot of info, i just typed "communications manager + security" to get the link. try searching for the info on CCO

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

Are you talking about security which prevents the misuse of IP Phone? if so then extension mobility is available there, so when you log out IP Phone, it can't be used to make or received calls, and there are also other customized solutions available which enable you to lock the keypad of IP phones so that when keypad is locked phone can't be used to make calls and all incoming calls would be transered to your mobile phone, please email me for more information.

Thanks & Regards,

M. Mudassir Saeed

Mudassir,

What is your email address. DO you have any links I can forward to my client in regards to locking your keypad? etc.

THanks

Hi,

Yes, please email me on m_mudassir_saeed [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Regards,

M. Mudassir Saeed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: