cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Restarting services

omgjames1
Level 1
Level 1

Can somebody please tell me how to exactly restart the services that run the Attendant Console?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi James,

For newer 5.x, 6.x and 7.x versions

Try this;

Go to Cisco Unified Serviceablity

Go to Tools>Control Centre - Feature Services> Attendant Console Server Service >Stop/Start

If you are running CCM 4.X stop and start Cisco TCD (Telephony Call Dispatcher) from Cisco CallManager Serviceability> Control Centre

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi James,

For newer 5.x, 6.x and 7.x versions

Try this;

Go to Cisco Unified Serviceablity

Go to Tools>Control Centre - Feature Services> Attendant Console Server Service >Stop/Start

If you are running CCM 4.X stop and start Cisco TCD (Telephony Call Dispatcher) from Cisco CallManager Serviceability> Control Centre

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rob,

Always the helper I like it.

This person needs to get fimilar with there system. I love to help also but Attendant Console is one of the few products Cisco documented well. Not perfectly but well.

By the way Rob how is IPNetworkers going. I have not been out there in a long time I hope all is well. Also I am thinking you have been working on CCM as long as I have 1998 when selsius first was purchased. CCM 2.0 with VIP 12 and 30.

Hey David,

Hope all is well my friend! I'm not going to Networkers this year, one of my co-workers is. I'm waiting for next year in Vegas ;-)

I wish that I had worked with this stuff that long (I might actually have learned something by now). My first brush with Cisco IPT was in 2003. It's really come a long way hasn't it!

Cheers!

Rob

You did not miss anything in the first few years no body was using it and it sucked. Dial Plan methodology changed and there are a tone of features and add-on apps. Not sure if I will ever know everything about this product but finally got the time and the nerve to sit the CCIE Voice. after it changes in July. I have done so much work on 6.x and 7.x I think I have forgotten most of 4.x. I say everyone should forget those days.

I like the Redhat and Informix DB much better.

ttyl

have a good one

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

First of all you are kidding right :)

When you post a question out here on the Net Pro please tell us what version of CCM you are running. Second the go throught your menus on UCM and get yourself fimilar were everything is Like (Hint-Hint) servicabillity and OS Administration if using UCM 5.x and

higher.

Then choose each server in the list and check the check box next to the service and press the restart icon. make sure the service is activated first that is in the same place.

Try not to be content on just the administrator pages know your system.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/index.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: