ccnp re-cert

Answered Question
May 4th, 2009

Hi,

two questions regarding the re-cert CCNP issue

1. before CCNP expiration, I must pass any 642 exam to re-cert CCNP. does it means that I pass 642-901, then I can re-cert the CCNP?

2. does it have the "number of re-cert" limitation for CCNP? e.g. re-cert CCNP three or four times using the same approach.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le37/le10/learning_certification_type_home.html

rdgs

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Rob Huffman about 7 years 8 months ago

Hi Anita,

1. Yes the 642-901 BSCI Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI) would work perfectly well to re-cert.

2. There is no limit to the number of times the CCNP re-cert can be acheived using this method :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Rob Huffman Mon, 05/04/2009 - 08:09

Hi Anita,

1. Yes the 642-901 BSCI Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI) would work perfectly well to re-cert.

2. There is no limit to the number of times the CCNP re-cert can be acheived using this method :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

jsicuran66 Thu, 05/14/2009 - 17:47

yes there is no limit I have recertified my NP/DP 3 times already using BSCI and or BCMSN. My certs is about up in a week and I am letting them go. I had no time to prepare and I have been out of the cisco game for a couple of years now working on another venture. If I have to go back to networking for an income I have enough of a track record and held the certs for 10 years so I should not have an issue.

Actions

This Discussion