CCNA retake policy

Unanswered Question
May 4th, 2009

I am preparing for CCNA 640-802 exam. To me it sounds that A+ Net+ and MCP (win2003 server) are just little game comparing to CCNA.

In case that someone fails at the exam is it possible to take it second time for free or get some discount.

I didnt take exam yet and dont know where I will take it since still need more preparations for the exam.

Is it possible at least get some discout if I fail. I am preparing very well but never know how it will go cause dont know how the test is difficulty of it

Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
daliborpakrac1972 Mon, 05/04/2009 - 08:39

Just to add to the story is that I know some people who work actively with Cisco equipment and they failed CCNA. Apparently they were to confident that it is "piece of cake" exam and they failed.

jimmysands73_2 Tue, 05/05/2009 - 14:02

If you take courses from a networking academy, and score 75% on the WAN (CCNA 4) exam, you get half off...I think, I take the final this Monday, and will take the real CCNA cert exam from Vue in the coming weeks....

MUHAMMAD SHAHEEN Tue, 05/05/2009 - 15:13

Hi,

just adding into the link which Rob posted.

This offer is valid until 20th July and 1 free re-sit for the same Cisco exam if you have failed the first attempt. You must ensure your second attempt is taken before 20th July.

You need to pay the full payment for your 1st exam to qualify for this special offer and then if you fail take the second chance and use the code to schedule your 2nd chance.

Hope this helps

Shaheen

jrosetta1 Tue, 05/05/2009 - 21:12

Jimmy is right. If you get a 75% or higher on the Accessing the WAN final (First time only) then you get a half off voucher when graduating the course. I just got mine.

Actions

This Discussion