Two question - ipcc skills - criteria to give the call

Unanswered Question
May 4th, 2009

I have two Question regarding skills on IPCC.

1:

I have one CSQ, two kind of agent. Agent that answer call in priority and others agent that get the call if the first group is on phone. For the first group of people I have set the skills to a higher competence compare to the second group. What would be the best Resource Selection "Criteria to give the call" for this scenario.

2: I have two csq, with two group of people. All My agent have the skills to get the call from both group but half of my agent gona have the priority to answer the call from one group and the other half will answer with a priority on the other group. I have set the skills with a high competence for used that will answer with a priority and lower to get the call from the other CSQ. What would be the best Resource Selection "Criteria to give the call" for this scenario.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Mon, 05/04/2009 - 13:44

1: Most Skilled

2: This will not work as you want. If there are contacts waiting in both CSQs, the resource will be offered the contact waiting the longest. The resource's competency level is not used in this scenario.

Note: You could elevate the contacts in one queue to a higher priority than the other using the Set Priority step in the script; however, this would have undesired consequences in the reverse scenario.

Actions

This Discussion