IPCCX 5.02 Call Recording Issue

Unanswered Question
May 4th, 2009
User Badges:

Our Client wants to record only 2-3 agent phones for testing purpose and we dont want to purchase any separate recording server or software. I want to know is there any way to record the calls on the IPCCX server? If yes then how ? Do i need to span configuration in this case ? we need full time recording not on demand and also for how many days can we strore the calls?

Experts.. please help !!

Regards,

Asif

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
k.davis Mon, 05/04/2009 - 13:12
User Badges:

You can use the basic silent monitoring/recording stuff as a very basic solution. Once you get silent monitoring and adhoc recording working, you can use the Desktop Administrator to create a workflow group that starts recording in the Answered Event and stops recording for the Dropped Event. It will keep 7 days worth by default. No span ports required. PC's running CAD must be plugged into the agent's IP phone. Only G711 is supported. Recordings are managed via the Supervisor desktop. Not the most robust solution, but it works. Read up on getting getting the monitoring/recording working from the Supervisor client and you're there.

asif.rehman Mon, 05/04/2009 - 21:12
User Badges:

Thanks for the information.

One more thing if i install this recording component on a separate server will it provide more storage or can i have more then 7 days of recording ? also do i need a MCS Server for this or any server can be used?

jrogers22 Wed, 05/06/2009 - 20:03
User Badges:

Asif - Full time recording is only offered in the Quality Management add-on which is SRP $495 per agent.

Actions

This Discussion