cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to reduce the agent reserve time

prakashj
Level 1
Level 1

We have the setup of HIPCC 7.0 and CVP 3.1 and CCM 4.1, we observed that agent reserve time is going high atleast 12 seconds. if anyone knows how to reduce this reserve time, work around to fine tune it. please advise ASAP.

6 Replies 6

SebastianV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I suppose you are talking about reserved time in reports.

When an agent is offered a call, that agent is being reserved. So, ringtime (which defaults to 12 seconds) equals reserved time, as the agent is not available for other tasks.

You probably do not want to change the ringtime too much.

HTH, please rate helpful posts.

--bas

How about using auto answer on their phones? That will probably bring it down to a half to a full ring. If your agents do not have auto answer it might be in their best interest to let the phone ring as long as possible without invoking RONA.

david

Hi All,

do you mean that webview reports include the ringtime in reserve time?

because sometimes we are getting 12 secons and most of the time 4 secons 8 seconds. like this kindly clarify it. or advise me which document i can refer....

Prakashj,

Yes, ringtime is included in reserved time.

You have two options;

1) Interpret the reports with the knowledge that ringtime is included in reserved time (which is normal).

2) Define autoanswer for your agents to reduce ringtime/reserved time as David suggested.

--bas

Dear Bas,

Thanks for the information, if possible provide me document where cisco refer this point, since i have to give explanation to customer.

with Regards,

Manivannan

Manivannan,

Check this document, page 57, check the "Reserved" explanation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/enterprise_reporting/reporting7_0/user/guide/ipce70rg.pdf

HTH, please rate helpful posts.

--bas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: