Views
Helpful
Replies

HUM 1.1 -- Histo Graph It Not refreshing

netops044
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using HUM 1.1, the Histo Graph It is not working properly. Once i see a graph for MIB for a device, I am not able to view any other graph for any other MIB for the same device. It keeps displaying the same graph. Not sure if I am missing any configuration settings or browser settings which is causing this. Please do help me to get the relevant data on graph every time I try to view any graph for a device.

Thanks,

ramanan

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I cannot reproduce. I tried using Firefox 2.0.0.21, and I was able to change the graphs without an issue.

What I did was to graph one object on device A. I then closed the pop-up window. I plugged in device B, and selected a different object. After clicking the Graph It button, I got the new graph for device B.

Admittedly, I am using HUM 1.1.2, but I know of no bugs which would explain your behavior. In any event, you can get HUM 1.1.2 from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-hum if you want to try that out.

Hi,

I am using IE. Does it work fine even for same device but different object.

Thanks,

ramanan

Yes, it does work. I currently have two graphs up for different objects of the same instance on the same device.