Views
Helpful
Replies

HUM 1.1 -- Histo Graph It Not refreshing

netops044
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using HUM 1.1, the Histo Graph It is not working properly. Once i see a graph for MIB for a device, I am not able to view any other graph for any other MIB for the same device. It keeps displaying the same graph. Not sure if I am missing any configuration settings or browser settings which is causing this. Please do help me to get the relevant data on graph every time I try to view any graph for a device.

Thanks,

ramanan

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I cannot reproduce. I tried using Firefox 2.0.0.21, and I was able to change the graphs without an issue.

What I did was to graph one object on device A. I then closed the pop-up window. I plugged in device B, and selected a different object. After clicking the Graph It button, I got the new graph for device B.

Admittedly, I am using HUM 1.1.2, but I know of no bugs which would explain your behavior. In any event, you can get HUM 1.1.2 from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-hum if you want to try that out.

Hi,

I am using IE. Does it work fine even for same device but different object.

Thanks,

ramanan

Yes, it does work. I currently have two graphs up for different objects of the same instance on the same device.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: