Views
Helpful
Replies

Plot graph for any OID in HUM

netops044
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can we get graphs only for standard OID (CPU, memory, utilization, etc.) but how do i get graphical reports for other OIDs of my choice like DSP channel usage or E1 usage or E1 utilisation other than just using Histo Graph.

Is there a method to plot graphs constantly for any OID monitored and also integrate two values in a single graph for comparision or analysis.

Thanks,

ramanan

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This works fine for me. I created a custom template and poller for sysTraffic from the CISCO-STACK-MIB. After the poller started, I was able to graph sysTraffic in the HistoGraphIt portlet.

As for multiple graphs, you can launch multiple HistoGraphIt graphs, but the graph lines cannot be plotted on the same graph.

Hi,

Is there a way to plot graph for any polling done instead of using HistoGraphIt.

Thanks,

ramanan

Not until HUM 1.2. In HUM 1.2, there will be a new portlet, LiveGraphIt, which will allow you to view live polled data, and have it update in real time.

HUM 1.2 will be part of LMS 3.2 due out in early summer of this year.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: