Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial plan and translation profile for sweden

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I´m wondering if it´s possible to get the dial-peer and translation profile for sweden in a text file? We have a customer with a 2811 CME router in sweden and I´m not familiar with the swedish dial-plan. The dial-peer should be for a SIP trunk, any help on this issue is most welcome :)

regards

Eivind Jonassen

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Eivind,

Please see the picture below for the Sweidish dialplan that we will be adding to CCA soon. You can build the dial-peer from it. Please check with the local provider to be sure about its applicability.

Sweden_dp.png

Marcos

View solution in original post

Dialplan is one of those things where you really want to get specific. Easy means you have to rely on interdigit timeout, which is not acceptable for some customers, as it takes too long for the call to be placed. There are patterns where you won't be able to avoid this, but whenever you can, go with more dial peers.

Thanks,

Marcos

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Eivind,

Please see the picture below for the Sweidish dialplan that we will be adding to CCA soon. You can build the dial-peer from it. Please check with the local provider to be sure about its applicability.

Sweden_dp.png

Marcos

Marcos,

Just a quick input, for police it´s posted 114, but says at the end that it´s a 5 digit number as for medical as well with a 4 digit number.

The dialplan then should look something like

dial-peer voice X voip

translation-profile outgoing PSTN_Outgoing

destination-pattern 0114..

dial-peer voice X voip

destination-pattern 114..

And do the same for the other emergency numbers? That would be correct? and then for the rest I could maybe do:

dial-peer voice X voip

destination-pattern 0[0-9]T

Just to keep it simple and match everything...

Regards

Eivind

Dialplan is one of those things where you really want to get specific. Easy means you have to rely on interdigit timeout, which is not acceptable for some customers, as it takes too long for the call to be placed. There are patterns where you won't be able to avoid this, but whenever you can, go with more dial peers.

Thanks,

Marcos

Thanks Marcos,

I will make the dial-peer more specific as you recommended :)

regards

Eivind

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: