Views
Helpful
Replies

OID for DSP channel usage for whole of Media Gateway AS5400XM

netops044
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Do we have a OID to monitor the complete channel usage or Total channel available for AS5400XM fully instead of individual DSP channel usage or Total channels in a DSP.

Currently we have the OID for Total channels in a DSP which is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.86.1.2.1.1.6 and Total channels that are active due to calls in a DSP as 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.86.1.2.1.1.8, but we are looking for the information for the whole of the chassis. Please do help us if there is a OID for the same.

Thanks,

ramanan

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only one which I can think of which may be close to what you need is cpmActiveDS0s from the CISCO-POP-MGMT-MIB. But I don't know enough about the specific configuration of this device to know for certain. In any event, you could try it, and see if it returns valid data.

Hi,

This gives us the total number of E1 used in a MGW but can we get the total number of DSP channel used per MGW also do let us know if there is OID to show the total DSP channel available.

Thanks,

ramanan

I do not know of such an object. You could, however, create one with the EXPRESSION-MIB by having the device do the math to build a total object. See http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_configuration_example09186a008023267a.shtml for a tech tip on configuring the EXPRESSION-MIB.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: