Views
Helpful
Replies

Static Natting Issue

vaibhav-g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have two site which is running on same subnet 10.1.1.0/24 hence we use static natting

I create two vlan 1 and 2 and kept server on vlan 1 on both side now we configured natting. It works fine but after few days i am not able to access the server after that i use another ip again it is working fine for few days but after three days again i am getting the issue.Please do the need ful

3 Replies 3

ahmad82pkn
Level 2
Level 2

i am not sure what can be cause, but do one thing, use some other scheme for NAT, lets say use 192.168.11.0 for NAT , and dont forget to route back 192.168.11.0 from second office back to this office.

Thanks for the reply

I will provide you more clearity. I have two location and we do natting between them to syn the data between the server which is on different different location some days they syn but after few days we are facing the connectivity issue. Kindly let us know for any other information

jfernatt1
Level 1
Level 1

Hmm... on the ping that is not working did you notice it was NATing to your second global address you defined? Sounds kind of like buggy code to me. What version of IOS are you running?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: