I have attached a network diagram

Please Help

Thank You

-Manish.

3 Replies 3

pompeychimes
Level 4
Level 4

When uprgrading circuits i tend to order a new circuit, burn it in on replacement / spare equipment, then do a hot cut. Downtime can be eliminated with careful planning.

Is your CSU/DSU onboard or a seperate device?

Hi

I am not sure its onboard or seperate how do i fing it I m not at the site also in the network diagram it is shown as a seperate device

so what are the sequence of the steps I need to do I guess the service provider have done from their side

is it not simple as I go in the serial interface and type Bandwidth 1533 done !!

Thanks..

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Based on the attached document, the CSU/DSU is already clocked at 1.5Mbps and it seems you are doing software traffic shaping on the 2600 router to limit the speed down to 256kbps.

Again, this is based on the attached document. If the CSU/DSU is clocked at 256kbps, you manually need to change the clock allocation on the device at the same time the provider changes their clock allocation so they can be on sync.

You need to find out more information as to what procedure must take place.

As for changing the bandwidth command under the interface, this step won't change the bandwidth speed. You need to check if Frame Relay Traffic Shaping is implemented on the 2600.

If you post configs, we can help you further.

HTH,

__

Edison.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card