Views
Helpful
Replies

system logging out the agent after 3 rings

ganeshraghuram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have a requirement wherein the system should log out the agent after the agent does not answer the call after 3 rings.We have a ctios client.Does this require a customization.

7 Replies 7

You can automatically set the agent to not ready, is this not enough? If not, then yes, you will have to customize in order to kick the agent completely out.

david

Hi David

Thanks for your reply.I believe not ready would be enough.Please let me know as in how we can achieve this in a cisco ipcc enterprise 7 environment or if you could share any document for this.

Hello,

You would need to create desksettings with a "Work mode on incoming" setting of "Required" and a "Wrap up time" of 9 seconds (which should probably be equal to 3 rings).

HTH

--bas

I think it should be the RingNoAnser-Time (ICM / IVR) Deployment

If all you're wanting to do is set the agent to a 'not ready' status if they don't answer a call - then you don't need any customization. You just have to configure a RONA timer and then script for it. When the call is routed to an agent and the agent doesn't answer....ICM pulls the call back and sends to the next agent - or queues the call. In addition, the agent is set to 'not ready' so no more calls are sent to an AWOL agent.

Is this a CVP deployment?

Robb

Hi Robb

Yes it is a CVP deployment.Can you please elaborate more on the script which you have mentioned.

There is a full description in the CVP Config Guides. For example, see "Configuring Unified CCE Re-route On No Answer for Unified CVP" on page 417 of the CVP 7.0(2) Config Guide.

Can I ask why you do not use auto-answer on the IP phone and avoid this?

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: